Thread: My MM FRs
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Monster Melons Cutie Pie

Monster Melons Cutie Pie
Originally posted on 21-07-2004, 11:11 PM

Hahaha, I finally managed to lay my paws on the monstrous boobs of the 21 y.o. Hunan petite cutie at Talma Rd last Friday. I first noticed her about two weeks ago, standing at her habitual haunt by the power box near L10.

Unlike most of the other MMs who flaunt their assets - natural, augmented or wonderbra-ed; Xiao Zhuen’s usual white blouse covered up her bountiful endowment, though not very successfully.
On the many occasions I talked to her, she came across as girlishly friendly. Yes, I was terribly tempted each and every time but unfortunately I had to desist then for one reason or another.
Our banter worked against me as she viewed me as not a serious potential customer so much so that she declined to give me her contact number. Still, I was lucky in the end. Prior to that fortunate Friday, every time I decided the time has come for me to climb her twin Everests, she was not at her chosen station whereas she was there when I was indisposed.

On that evening at about 7, I drove past Talma Rd but there was no visual trace of her. There was a vacant lot opposite the power box, so I parked and then embarked on a tour of the parading beauties in wonderland. Twenty minutes later, on my return to her spot she was there. Viola! This time however, she was dressed differently; all in form fitting black and with a plunging neckline that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination.
What a transformation from cutie pixie to slutty siren!
I was already all pumped up to take her and at the sight of the “new” her, my adrenaline flow heightened into a tsunami. I almost sprinted the last few steps to face her, and holding her hand I said to her: “Qu pa!” She was surprised and giggled in disbelief.
“Zhen de. Wo mei yo phian ni. Tern wo yi xia.” With that, I hurried across the road to my car and picked up the little present I bought specially for her.

She smiled widely as I locked my arm in hers and ushered her to nearby La Mode. The usual check-in procedure completed, we went up to the assigned room and settled in. She still found it hard to swallow the fact that I had actually intended to bed her, as all the time I had chatted with her she had thought that I was not buying.
In fact her favourite phrase to me was “phian ren de” ie I was only “pulling her leg”.
She asked what was in the carrier bag that I took from my car. I handed it to her and said it is a little gift to her for all the times that I did not “qu” with her.
She reached in tentatively and took out the elaborately ribbon-ed little boxes of dainty chocolates. She squealed in delight and hugged me, crushing her massive mumbo jumbos deliciously against my chest. Most girls love chocolates; especially the quainter ones such as the seashell shaped pieces I bought her, and she is no exception. What a simple economical way to a MM’s heart. Kekeke.

We made small talk as we undressed. Co-incidentally, both of us were clothed completely in black right own to our undies; a fact that she noted with her trademark girlish giggles. My eyes were glued to her slowly unveiling body.
As she yanked off her inadequate top, I noted that the exposed lacy ebony bra could hardly support her pair of malleable humongous mammaries that leaped out invitingly as she unclasped the restraining undergarment. I scooped the palatable mounds into my eager hands and buried my face into the awning chasm of the deep valley, drinking in the sweaty musk of her femininity.
More giggles from Xiao Zhuen as she gently caressed my embedded head. Time stood still for the minute or so till my muffled face turned blue from a critical lack of oxygen. I reluctantly disengaged my fainting self from the mammary mass and let her continue with her disrobing.

She stepped off her black pants, revealing an itsy bitsy satiny panty. I reached out to peal it off, tracing my eager digits over the luscious thatch that surrounded her delectable slit. I fingered her lightly over the outer folds of her labia, eliciting imperceptibly soft moans from her throat.
I quickly shed the last remnants of my garments and brought our fully naked bodies together. Our arms snaked over each other’s back and we embraced tightly. She brought up her legs to encircle my bottom and in that configuration, I ambled towards the tight confines of the attached bathroom.

Bunching her long flowing hair into a bun, she clipped it firmly in place and proceeded to soap my body. I did the same to her, lingering an inordinately long time on her mighty heaving bosom to knead and fondle their bountiful softness.
My increasing sensual pleasure was further exponentiated by her diligent ministrations at cleansing my correspondingly inflamed genitals.
I was reluctant to call an end to that fun filled soapy appetizer but terminate the prelude we must, so eventually we toweled ourselves dry and adjourned to the inviting bed. I lose no time in gathering her into my arms once again; to savour the sheer gratification of my chest pressing hard against her pliant globular treasures, without any encumbrance.

When we were sufficiently warmed up by our mutual body heat, we disengaged ourselves and lay down beside each other. She started to play with my family jewels whilst I continued my earlier mangling of her doughy over-generous cantaloupes. She then raised her head and concentrated her lips and tongue on my nipples, licking and sucking them lightly while her hand carried on with the stroking of my stiff column.
Soon it’s time for the action. She took out the rubber, placed it on the tip of my crowning glory and daintily rolled the sheath down the erectile.
First she favoured the rigid stem with flicking touches from her darting tongue, then she smooched it with her pursed lips and finally her O-ed mouth encompass the mushroom head, suckling it with a dash of vigor before descending down two thirds of the engorged length. Her mouth then withdrew right to the crown and the whole up and down motion was repeated….again and again and again.

She did not deepthroat me but I couldn’t care less. Nowhere does her blowjob begin to even come close to the fantastical bottomed-out power strokes of Xiao Wen aka “My Suckatary” but Xiao Zhuen’s gentle and not so deep sucking did turn out to be pretty enjoyable in its own right.
Analogically, if the former is be likened to a out & out Formula One asphalt burner, the fresh faced teen-looking cutsy could very well be a Daimler-Chrysler “Smart” roadster – a lightweight automobile with the smooth auto transmission, gentle handling and hi-tech electronic management.
the Smart Roadster

The fellatio lasted quite a few minutes after which she positioned her vulva over my upward pointing phallic pillar. The first contact sent a light shiver of pleasure along my nerves. I was ready to do battle.
She grimaced a little as I arched my pelvis and speared my torpedo into the opening of her love tunnel a couple of inches.
She was rather tight. I felt the constriction of her vaginal passage. Together, with coordinated reciprocating movements, I slowly but surely bored right into the warm abyss. I fastened my mental seatbelt, grabbed hold of her two hanging giant headlamps and humped my way into carnal gratification.
She moaned audibly and made a concerted effort to get into my rhythm. The feeling was sweet. No high-octane action here; it was more like a leisurely cruise, with the occasional acceleration as I hit the high gear momentarily once in a while.

After ten minutes or so we changed to the missionary and continued with the joy ride, with my hands never far from her heavenly mountains of milk sacs. For real or otherwise, her groans of pain cum pleasure filled the heavy air through most of the luxuriant session. We had been at it for quite a while and soon the apex would be reached.
But I still a few reserve strokes left in the tank. For the finale, I made her go into one of my fav positions for gargantuan melonic chicks; the doggie. As my dragon staff sliced in and out of her pearly gate, my ardent hands grasped her overflowing outsized moons, squeezing them till the soft flesh threatened to ooze through my outspread fingers.
Arrrrrrgggggg. With an accompanying klaxon-like blast from our throats, we promulgated the simultaneous release of my seminal fluids and her love juices.

My lust thus fulfilled, we collapsed upon the bed and rested for some minutes before washing up. That done, we egressed the room and bade our good-byes.
The time she spent with me was a creditable 35 minutes.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839