Old 06-04-2011, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Made a trip down to Club Romeo today to meet a BM. I was sorely disappointed when he texted me at around 1045pm to tell me he was leaving with a hottie, but somehow, he made a U-turn, and I quickened my steps to get there. Wasn't really that keen to be hanging around on my own.

Upon arriving, was greeted by the usual friendly smiles and waves. After a short while, sweet Belle came by to say hi, and notified me of a new friend of hers that had just arrived in Singapore.

So we sat around for awhile, scouting out the talent, of which there were a few that were quite appealing. I was just thinking to myself that I might get impatient and settle for someone else instead of waiting for Belle's friend. Finally, at about 1215am, she arrives back in the bar after having gone with a customer for ST. This was when I was introduced to Pupae for the first time. Strange name, I know, but she was beautiful! Everything in the right place, and the kind of eyes that you could stare into all day and night.

Since she came with Belle's recommendation, I got straight to the point and asked her how much. I got quite a shock when she asked for S$250, so I laughed and told her no, S$150 only. She was quite insistent on S$200 being the lowest she could go, and I caved in just because she was Belle's friend; I was placing my trust in Belle's recommendation.

So off we went to a ST hotel in Balestier. On the way there, I was getting a little skeptical and wary, as she seemed to be rather reticent, and didn't participate in much conversation. Oh well, we had gone so far, no way I was turning around to drop her off at the bar again

My fears melted away once we arrived in the room. Quickly but not mechanically, we proceeded to take a shower together, before jumping into bed to do the dirty deed. I will give big plaudits to this girl, for the fact that by the time we stepped out of the shower, her tool was already standing at full attention. So obviously I gave it a good seeing-to, and was rewarded with her enthusiastic reactions. She was clearly enjoying it.

Proceeded to top her in various positions. It was when she climbed on top of me for a cowgirl that I realised that she had cum while I was pumping her in missionary. Gotta love a girl who does that. Of course, waste not, I went on to help her clean off her cock and her tummy

Finally reached my point of no return in doggy position, after which I just slumped on top of her - I was totally exhausted. In between, I made her cum a second time, had her squirming as I continued to lick her as she was cumming. We didn't take very long, but it was intense and very nice. What really did it for me was her nice hard cock, and her passionate but gentle frenching.

Beautiful girl, with all the right bits in the right places. Lovely, sweet personality as well. S$200 well spent. I'm gonna be so lucky to have Belle as my tour guide when I go to Bangkok later this year!