View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Club Romeo FRAfter reading so many fellow brothers recommandation, finally got the time to visit OT last Thurs nite. Reached there around 11pm, scouting outside Crazy horse and realised alot of foreigners went in, decided not to follow in as it seems packed, so went to 2nd level and saw "club Romeo".Took up the courage and walked in...wow, so many tall, slim and pretties doing cat-walk ont the stage, and only got little patrons inside. Took a seat near the entrance, behind my table were 3 "toms", happily chatting and sometime squeezing the hot babes (thou they are ladyboys, but easily mistaken as beautiful ladies). 4 lady boys stood infront of me and asked me to choose one..all were pretty and I chose one of them called "party"weird name .She is tall, lean, fair and smooth, cant tahan her seducive eyes too. I didnt take long to ask for business, she asked for S$150 per 2hrs at H81..I were hesitating as more pretties walked into the club.In end, finished the S$12 beer and went home, as this was my check-out round only.
Conclusion: a wonderful place to go again..with 1 or2 friends would be good.