View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jia Jia (1658A)

FR on Jia Jia (1658A)

Height - About 1.68m barefoot
Body - Big-boned, slim and quite shapely with A+ or small B cups
House - 1658A (I got her at 2831A, Willie's Place)
Hometown - Hunan

I was feeling bored after dinner yesterday and so went down to Willie's place at 2831A. Willie's place was quite crowded. I decided to look for Jia Jia, recommended by my buddy. It turns out to be a fantastic bonk.

Look - 6.5/10
She is not pretty in my opinion but not ugly also. Average looking like GND type. She has a sweet smile that could melt my heart. She has a smooth and fair complexion. I like to rub and feel her silky smooth skin. She has long, straight and somewhat black hair. She tie a pony tail during FJ which is what I like.

Body – 7.5/10

She is rather tall for a girl, about 1.68m barefoot. She has a big frame and body is quite meaty and well shaped but no fats. She possesses the vital curves with a pair of small 33B tits which are very good to fondle. I like big frame gals so I like her body very much.

Tits – 7.0/10

Well developed tits, 33B I think. Her nipples are pencil eraser in size. I keep fondling her breasts when we got into the room. So shiok!

Shower – 7.5/10

We frenched like long lost lovers during the shower. She uses her hand to grab my balls and dick from behind. She also lick my nipples slowly and give me a short BBBJ in the shower. Shiok.... lah.

Cat Bath - 7.2/10

Her catbath is those slow and steady type. Wet and sensual cat bath. Concentrated on my nipples. She even licked my forehead, cheeks, lips and ears. Subsequently she went south to lick my groin, testicles, inner thighs and thigh as well ... Very thorough cat bath indeed! BBBJ was heavenly. Her tongue will do wonders when she BBBJ you.

Frenching - 8/10

She likes to french. Very passionate frenching. Great frencher. We started to french the moment we got into the room. Slow and sensual tongue fighting.

AR – 6.8/10

Quite stimulating but not the best I've tried.

BBBJ – 8.5/10

Her BBBJ was top of the world. Slow and sensual. Her tongue is fantastic. She uses her tongue to twirl and licked the sensitive parts of your weapon. She give me a deep-throated BBBJ with nice stroking of the shaft. Very well executed. Heavenly!!

FJ – 7.5/10

We adopted a few positions during FJ - Cowgal ride, scissors, standing doggie and ends in missionary.

Attitude - 8/10

Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking.

GFE - 8/10

Very nice feeling. Like having sex with your gf. We hugged together and she will lay by your side on the bed and tease you. We almost exceed the time.

RTF - Yes

Definitely on my RTF list.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.