View Single Post
Old 24-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
Don't mind payin more for hotel as other than going for massages,bonking and a bit of shopping,will be stayin alot at the hotel room so i want the room to be comfortable.
Thanx in advance for yur replies...
Or u can check into 1 of the newest hotel, I-Hotel. Wats more stone throw away, beside the hotel is Nagoya Hill Mall. Quite a no of massages at the Mall too. Cewks? Juz cross the road (if u know how) fm nagoya Mall. U will see Permata (beside Indian rest), behind it u will come across Berry Indah, Queen. Behind them, u will find Dynasty 99. Of course teres couple of em more.

Would have recommend u Hotel Formosa. But tat hotel quite old leow. Ada lipas ya..