View Single Post
Old 16-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sin Poh Poh Lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrRhodes View Post
Any brothers been to this place recently?? Is the concept like Da Lu?? Always drop at the bus stop just outside this lounge and was thinking of trying it out. Anyone to recommend there?

Thanks!!!
Wah I didn't know Tricycle Lounge was the incredibly infamous Sin Poh Poh of yesteryears!!! To me the happenings at SPP are like urban legends because it was way before my cheonging years.

Anyway, I moved to Tanjong Katong last year and passed this Tricycle Lounge almost everyday... and I got curious.

Yes, I've been to Da Lu a number of times and actually really like the cheap thrills one can enjoy there. The direct whip-your-dick-out-and-wank-you-off for only $10! Love Da Lu!

Realising Tricycle Lounge is also a Lup Sup Bar, I got really excited with the prospect of having cheap quickies just down the road from my house. So sometime in January this year, on an early Friday evening, I gathered the courage and walked into Tricycle Lounge.

Let me say this, Tricycle Lounge and Da Lu are completely and utterly different!!! Much to my disappointment.....

It was about 7pm on a Friday evening and there was hardly anyone around! Maybe 2 or 3 old men. The tables and chairs are not privately partitioned like Da Lu, but more like big open cushioned lounge seats you'd find in Chinese nite clubs in the 70s - so not much concealment for any hanky panky.

But I kept my hopes up and got a rather friendly Malaysian MILF to sit with me. Not pretty, but passable face and quite slim. I took the opportunity to ask her about Tricycle Lounge and. And I was very direct, comparing with Da Lu.

Here's the long and short of it as she told me - Tricycle Lounge, everyday hardly any customers, absolutely no FJ, no HJ, no BJ, just drink and talk and cuddle. And the first bottle of Tiger is $30 plus fruits another few dollars!!!! WTF!!!!

Within 45 minutes, not wanting to waste another moment, I walked out. $45 poorer ($35 for Tiger and fruits + $10 tip for MILF) and absolutely nothing to show for it. Definitely won't go back. Beer so expensive and no action... WTF!!! Hahahaha

Hope this helps