View Single Post
Old 18-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone managed to make wife/GF squirt?

Hi fellow samsters,had always fantazied abt how i can make my wife squirt.but no matter how i try there's no way she can reached this level.

Now i'm wondering if this is an inborn thing of the lady or my skill not up to par.have read that some bros here have met or even upped ladies with this capability,so very curious.At the very most I can only feel missus juice flowing when she high,cos the bedsheet can see patches of wettness.Was hoping to take our sex life to another level..otherwise very the boring & she is slowly turning away from this routine liao.any bros care to share..