Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Sasa – 1654A

A belated FR on this girl. Not much necessary to say I guess as she is already well know but I thought I would give her a plug anyway.

Came in, all glamour doll type. She had tinted hair, full of mousse to make it slightly curly. Red dress, bra sticking out from under it. Generous cleavage, gold stilettos….god awful ugly bag that is great for work but boy, was it ugly……and she stood there as if I need to “approve”. Heck, go sign the book and lets go!

Face : 9/10 – I think she is a knock out. Then again a lot of blood was rushing below so maybe my judgment a little impaired. Let me RTF and confirm. But for now, yeah, I think she is hot.
Body : 7/10 – ok, this girl tried to loose weight I think. Her legs are in bad shape. The rest of her body is good though. Small tattoo on her left ass cheek
Boobs : 7.5/10 I think it’s a C cup? A little saggy though. But wow, she gave a damn awesome oily tit fuck. Almost blasted off there and then!
Frenching : 7/10 OK. She did it but not much conviction, unlike say someone like XinXin. Maybe gets better after repeating?
BBBJ : 9/10. Solid. Good suction strength.
Painting : 7/10 I am not big on this. Skip a lot of this.
AR: NA. Did not want it.
FJ : 8/10. Her sounds are very very fake but she is a good fuck nevertheless. Her on top, miss, doggy and then blasted off in miss.
Overall: 8.5/10.
RTF: For sure.