View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HJ + auto roam: how safe?

Sounds like you scared and yet want to play.

Usually, germs and virus need to have contact b4 transmittion. If you wash your hands clean before touching your mouth, eyes, nose and private parts, after touching her pussy, that MAY be ok. Becos there is no 100 % safe. Of course, she could have touch many other man before you. Make sure she clean her hands first.

I like to lick their breast also. But usually I ask the gals to have a shower b4 me also. Becos you never know if other man has lick her b4. that that can be dangerous. Also I am into cleanliness too.

There is no 100 % safe and the only thing safe is not to fool around. Of course, these are my view, and it is not 100 % safe also.

Take care and have fun!

Good day

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281