Old 16-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Satire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Normal?

Hello! Thanks for all your kind comments and opnions... though it's quite a mixed variety of responses...

Sorry that I've taken so long to reply, it's been a really exhausting day yesterday at work, and I've just only woken up ... so shiok...

@ry.akina : MMF eh... that's actually a plausible idea... perhaps I could suggest to the bf...

@jessca : really? I'm gonna assume that you're female too... most of my friends whom I've casually asked regarding sex usually show little or no interest in the topic... we must be a dying breed! At least that's assuring to know that I'm not alone... haha. Anyways I'm tired of fingering,

@hoong, bomber, lengchai, BiRd : I've been with quite a number of guys, that I would say... so far no luck in orgasms... maybe it's a stamina problem? Or could it be that I'm hard to crack?

@naturegreen : Maybe it's just being paiseh? Perhaps I shouldn't appear too eager about sex then... Gotta act coy and demure LOL. Usually in bed I'm quite an enthu participant...

@eddtan, Ch33zy : Tried... but still no idea why we can't hit my high notes... I do feel a sense of rush every now and then but somehow I can't hit it all the way...

@Poirot : I can get REALLY wet and all, really horny till I can beg him to fuck me faster, and like what I said to ch33zy somehow I can't hit it all the way... sigh..

@tonberry : I hope I get to experience it soon then.