View Single Post
Old 21-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Sugar

Long time Sugar had not return to PT, i guess she allreally give up her room. From the outside, Sugar's door is locked and, there may have a board against it. Probably is the sign of no longer available.

Tell everybody this, u guys who visit Queenie, Kathy, Anne, Chris and Miki, heard she is back on her biz. Check with them try not to say is for benefits of members. Or else the girls will go dumb suddenly, this house keeper is an aunty. She is too smart to fall into our traps, don't think she is going to let go any infos.

Just check with the WLs on this level, tell her during session u have do Sugar b4. That was 1 yr ago, is she still available? Something like this, not too strong or else she will not say much. Yes! Same time if possible, Is the new girl Cookie?

I can guess the girls not too sure of her name, they only knew she is ex GL or KS WLs.