Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Is she a worthy replacement of Amy??

bro, u mean ker-er in ah yap house 1606 ??? or in this ju-er new

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Introduction

Many thanks to bro unfit's strong recommendation to try this pretty & young lass. I guess only time will tell if she is a worthy replacement of 1654A's Amy ...

Biodata

WL Name - Ju Er
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.62m
Origin - AnHui, PRC
Home Base - L16WH06
Misc Info - Has been working in GL since about 6 months ago

Physical Attributes

Looks - 7.8/10

She is pretty, young and lovely. Her looks alone will definitely give 54A's Amy a run for the money. She has long straight tress and always offered a generous amount of smile without fail. She has smooth and fair facial complexion. In a nutshell, she is as kawaii as Amy.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is petite and slim. She possesses procelain smooth body complexion and she is youthfully built like a teenager.

Tits - 7.5/10

Although only B- cupper assets, they were firm and yet very tender to my touch. The bonus is, she has very beautifully looking reddish pink nipples. I spent hell lots of time to sucked and licked her priceless assets.

Appetiser

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a stimulating rub and body2body massage. She also gave me a half-throated warm water-based BBBJ.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Very thorough and stimulating but have not reach the skill level of the 54A's hotties. All I can say, she is about 75% there. Given time, I would think she will be on par if not better than 54A's hotties.

En-trëe

French Kissing - 7.5/10

Rather passionate but less engaging compare to my regulars. Albeit I would still rank her high as I enjoyed french kissing this SYT. If I RTF, I believe the impact would be as fantastic as kissing my regulars.

AR - 7.8/10

Very stimulating indeed! Lots of mouth-hand action while Ass Rimming me.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

A lot of hand and mouth action again. She only offered half length BBBJ. However, she did it with lots of feel and enthusiasm. Awesome. I would give her a 8/10 if she offers deep-throated BBBJ. She would steal girlish glances at me while BBBJing me. She drove me crazy in no time. Hmmm ... What a lovely lass!

FJ - 7.8/10

She was pretty tight and moist down south. A good sign of youthfulness. We adopted various positions - Gal rodeo ride, doggie bonking, frontal assault, scissor fashion and I climaxed in missionary fashion. Very interesting and enjoyable lay. One thing worth mentioning is, she has a beautiful looking pinkist abalone like those teenagers whose pussies were seldom used ... Unlike those veteran hookers, her labias were well hidden & tucked neatly within her vagina wall.

Dessert

Attitude - 7.5/10

Superbly good GFE. We hugged and french kissed paassionately before we parted way.

Verdict

RTF - Yes, especially in the absence of my favourite, Amy!

Enjoy,
MaXx