View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!
Re: Will you marry KTV whore if you love her ?

Hi Bros and TS,

Sorry in advance for a long post.

1. Dear TS, I will try the logical approach. If she is going to be your GF, why does she need to work in a KTV? Surely she can find a proper job and become decent. If you are going to rescue or redeem her, why must she still work in a KTV?

2. TS you are obviously someone in a steady financial postion to afford $1500per mth. But at the same time, this 1500 is your upper limit or else you would have given 2000 or 3000. Take a deep breath and think about it. You can save a lot for the future on 1500 a mth. Some peoples families in SG live on combined income of 1500 a mth. You can also have 10-15x FL for 1500 a mth.
So if your 1500 is not enough to stop her KTVing, then whats the point? Because the whole point was to stop her from KTVing and become your proper GF right? If giving this 1500 to her is tight for you, bec you have to give parents $$$, service your loans and eat some proper meals at times then why must you be in this situation? If she has feelings for you, would she want you to suffer to cough up 1500 for her? Normally in such situations, isn't it a case of the WL giving her tragic lover 1500 of her money every mth so he can survive? As we know, the WL can take money from any customer, but she only gives money to the one she really loves. (And no, if you give her 3000 and she return you 1500 its not the same as her giving 1500, net loss is still 1500...true story, happened to friend of mine)

3. China FL once told me graduate pay is around $500SGD in major cities, $800-1000 for the better jobs. So you are giving her THREE TIMES a china graduate's pay a month, and thats not even enough to stop her from whoring? Bro, in that case, its a black hole with no bottom in sight! Even a guy with CEO pay would not be able to stop her whoring if thats the case

4. Yes, sometimes people who kenna Gong Tau may ask for advice and then ignore the advice. But I believe there is a learning curve as well, and the fact that TS has taken the step of actually posting his misgivings may point to the fact that deep down inside he has doubts and is not 100% sure.

5. From XP when attempting to De-Gong some mates of mine, cold hard logic works rather than just slamming the bro by saying he's foolish because that could make him retreat further and fall deeper into the trap by thinking "everybody slams me, only this KTV girl understands me and loves me"
If TS has doubts, encourage logical thinking and the TS may experience a revelation/enlightenment on his own.

6. I'm sure NO parents expect their sons and daughters to prostitute themselves and risk STDs like AIDS to pay for their medical bills/etc!! (Except in some twisted cases like third world country lower-class folk who encourage their daughters)

7. TS you used the word love. People who love each other wil support each other and won't make unreasonable demands on each other. E.g. HC girl loves a gigolo and keeps giving him $$ but he keeps spending it and she keeps working HC,thats not love, thats exploitation.

7. TS, do ponder all the advice that has been given and I hope you'll make a sensible decision. Sometimes doing nothing is the same as doing something. *Hint Hint*