Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Today has the urge to try top China MM in Geylang. So quickly around 3pm got to geylang after lunch time thinking that the crowd will be lesser. Unfortunately, the sky got darker and darker. Eventually slight drizzle occurred when I was about to alight from the bus. I then stopped by a coffeshop to drink kopi while waiting for the rain to subside. As I drank my kopi, the rain got heavier and heavier. WTF, I was stuck in the coffee shop for nealy 1 1/2 hrs. When the rain subsided, I walked towards 1654A. There was a crowd and I had to queue for 1 1/2 hrs for MeiHui. WTF, I asked the OKT to reserve a slot for me while I ventured to 1606. There I nealy wanted to go for a stunning MM (her name is -- a Taiwanese Movie Star). I place her in my reserve list and will target her the next time. Asked for ChuChu but also have to wait. Drink Kopi again and then went back to 1654A to look for MeiHui.

MeiHui is truely a gem. I shall not describe the action in detailed but her BBBJ and ass rimming seems to go on forever. I was in Heaven for around 20mins. Even the Malaysian CAT150 I had never has given me this type of service. FJ is quite normal> I would say she is quite lazy in this aspect. She rode on top of me for like 3 mins and claimed she is tired and wanted me to go on top for missionary.

Name: Mei Hui
Hse : L16H54A
Looks: 8/10 (above average look)
Body: 7/10 (maybe fake boobies, but slim and got the fresh meimei feel)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good pressure and technique - many positions!)
AR: 8/10 (also good technique and various positions)
FJ: 6/10 (pussy a bit on the loose side)
GFE: 8/10 (chat quite a lot with her)
RTF: Maybe