Old 30-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sasadancer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Have been busy at work the past few weeks.. now is the accounting period.. damn xiong.. finally have a chance to go GL last weekend to unleash some residue.

Went to my favourite house L1805 to RTF Jia Xing.

When we met, we chatted for quite some time. She asked me why I didn’t come for such a long time. I told her working is hard. Haha.. damn she gave me a good massage for head to toe.. damn gf effect sia…

Look – 7.5/10
She is not your usual wild and sexy gal that you will find at GL, but she is definitely a pretty and obedient girl that you want to bring home to show your mum. She has nice features and long flowy hair…

Body – 8/10
She is shapely and has a fair complexion just like any local gals. I find her body proportion very perfect.

Boobs – 8.0/10
She has a pair of beautiful and FIRM B+ cupper assets with pinkish nipples. I had a greta time cupping those assets and sucking those nipples. They fit very well into my palm.

Shower – 7.0/10
There is no action in the shower. She just gave me a soapy wash. She offered to dry me up and I gracefully rejected. Points given for her good initiative and effort.

BBBJ – 8/10
Half throat BBBJ and it was quite fast. I told her to go deeper but she said painful.. ok la.. very enjoyable nonetrheless
French Kissing – 8.0/10
Yes we frenched!! Great tongue movement!!

FJ – 8.0/10
Very satisfying bonk for me, maybe because we kissed very passionately during the whole session. She moaned softly and I believed she enjoyed the session too.

She gave me a massage again before I left. If she is not a prostitute, she will do well as a massage girl.