Thread: My MM FRs
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Re: My MM FRs

Originally posted on 09-05-2004, 03:40 AM
Reminiscences of my
Dragon Pearl

My two top WLs of last year who also rank among my all-time top commercial sex experiences were Starr; a mixed blood Thai-Filipina and Ying Ying; a GL MM. For the former I had written a what is possibly the longest FR (almost ten thousand words) ever posted on SB in my Balibago thread at the International FR section.
Combing this MMCI thread for my FRs on my various MMs, I realised that apart from brief snippets on some of our trysts, I had not posted a single real FR on Ying Ying though I had intended to do so from the start. I can only surmise in reflection that I was too overwhelmed by the stupendous experiences during our two and a half weeks to word them down. Also, soon after she left, when my muse should have been at it, I was again overloaded by my other fantastical sexual odyssey with the aforementioned Starr in the Philippines.
Now that I am enjoying an unusually long respite (3 weeks) from my regional travels, let me reminisce on those days, evenings, nights and dawns with that truly rare MM jewel. I shall start with our very last sexual encounter.

Its been almost eight months since my last boudoir romp with my precious Dragon Pearl aka Ying Ying, a MM from Beijing but most of the events are still very clear in my mind.
In the wee hours of the morning of her final day here we had a funtastical 2-hour sexventure after she turned her last trick. I had then presumed it to be our swansong coition and had given it my all before limping off to my office. We then arranged to rendezvous again 4 hours before her evening flight; to settle her fiscal remittance and other last minute shopping matters. When all had been taken care of, she glanced at her watch and looked me wickedly in the eye, saying “Hai you yi dian shi jian, wo men zai lai zhui hou yi chi ba” – we still have a little time left, lets have one more for the road.
We were in my car, heading east from town and before I can reply, her right hand which was on my thigh crept to the root of men’s evil. With her other hand, she took my left counterpart from the steering wheel and placed it on her semi unbuttoned tight shirt that barely concealed her creamy melons. The double whammy of sexual enticement had their desired effect as my over-stressed manhood which surprisingly rose to the occasion and I was hard put to keep my mind on the road.
Minutes later we checked into a L6 hotel. There’s still 2 hour plus before her plane’s take-off, more than enough time for a leisurely hour of farewell lovemaking.

For the umpteenth time, we caressingly removed each other’s outer clothings. Her melonic body was awesome in her newly purchased (the day before at Seiyu) black Calvin Klein bra and panties. So sexily splendid she looked that I was reluctant to remove them. We sank together onto the bed in our similar all black undies, appendages interlocked, to savour our last intimate moments. Our hands and mouths got busy exploring familiar terrain all over again.
We spent about ten minutes of rubba-ing in that semi-nude state before deciding to finally have our shower. Slowly, almost agonisingly so, I peeled off her sheer lacy bra to tantalisingly reveal her chesty treasures. I was never tired of admiring and fondling them even though I had them so many times in the last 17 days. I then pulled her off the bed and slipped off her panties, planting a quick smooch on her lush triangle in the process. She did the same to my briefs and also favour the length of my shaft with light loving brushes from her luscious lips.

A quick shower and drying up, and we adjourned back to the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Earlier, after our morning bonk, I had told her that I was totally spent and though I was aroused, there’s still some way to go before I was to be up to the task of drilling her again. She knew that and told me to just lie down and relax which we did. But not for long.
Soon, her hands were busy, one fondling my hairy balls whilst the other began its task of bringing more life to my embattled truncheon. Her finger tips and nails fleeted and fluttered along the hardening shaft cajoling blood to flow steadily into the sacs. Her ministrations slowly bore fruit and centimetre by centimetre, my battle-weary warrior rejuvenates. She shifted her head to lay one cheek on my chest. Her tongue flick out to lick a nipple. Her lips then enveloped the tiny bud, suckling noisily. She moved along to the other nipple, all this while hands still on my family jewels. My weapon had almost primed. She laid down face to face on my supine body, planting a long breath-drawing kiss on my mouth before slithering south to catbath my torso.
Her flicking tongue and fluttering lips worked their magic, turning my nerves into a tangled mass of crisscrossed electrical conduits. She was generous with her oral fluid, leaving watery trails which turned icy cold under the blast of artic air from the purring air conditioner. I shivered involuntarily.
“Ni kan chue de ren re shi ma?” - Are you feeling cold now? Her matter-of-fact tone turned that question into a statement.

She maneuvered her hot body on top of mine…into the 69 position. Initially we just lied still, waiting for my body to warm up against hers. But she was not idle for long; her finger began to dither all over my balls and shaft, pinching the sensitive skins occasionally. Drawing back my foreskin, her nails scratched lightly on the bulbous head. I felt the hardened tip of her tongue forcing it’s way into the slit of the tiny pee hole. The supersensitive inner skin sent a tingling tide of electrical pulses into my nervous system; turning my insides topsy-turvy.
I convulsed in spasms, eliciting a girlish giggle from my torturer. She ringed her lips over my cockhead, sucking forcefully. Her tongue laboured in concentric circles over the smooth bald sphere, all the while pumping my hardening rod gently with a free hand. The other had cupped my balls, massaging the sagging testicles and rubbing the ribbed skin of my scrotum.
I put my hands over her ass cheeks and peeled them ajar. Her puckered anus looks neat and inviting enough. I flicked out my tongue to rim the rough edges. She moaned softly in response. I twirled around the asshole, stabbing at the closed aperture but not penetrating. I licked her backdoor in ever increasing circles, eventually moving downwards to her labia. The neat folds were invitingly pinkish and they down smell fresh. I started painting along the edges, occasionally venturing beyond the inner lips.

More muffled groans emanated from her fully stuffed throat as her busy mouth continued with the pumping action on my thoroughly engorged phallic column. Mmmm…this is approaching the zenith, the apogee, the omega of lustful gratification. I couldn’t concentrate anymore on giving her pleasure. She was dishing out more than she was receiving.
Like a consummate artisan, she was putting her all into heightening my already highly-strung libido. Her fingers, tongue and lips worked in unison to slowly but surely restore my previously depleted penile energy to hair-trigger readiness. She brought her considerable manhood-pleasuring skills to keep me just at the precipice of eruption. She was prolonging my ecstatic abandonment, keeping me on the edge and ensuring that I do not slip over just yet.
The gentle suction of her mouth brought undulating waves of gratification from the tip of my raging erectile to the deep abyss of my smoldering jism bowels. My over-pleasured system had gone into overdrive. The high gears were straining to spin out of control. I tensed my body to counter the ever-shortening fuse to my ejaculation.

My Dragon Pearl felt the rumblings. Reluctantly, she withdrew her delicious mouth from my steely rod.
“Wo men nen jing de xiu xi yi huai ba.” - Let’s cool off and relax for a while. She advised, and moved up to rest her head on my shoulder. A hand slithered across my chest to playfully draw imaginary pictures on my rib cage.
A Zen-like serene feeling enveloped my consciousness. I started to drift into the twilight zone between real slumber and actual wakefulness. I felt her being drawn into the same vortex as well. We were in that limbo state for indeterminable minutes. Gradually the fires in my groin were under control.
She turned her head upwards to smile into my eyes. Without a word, she climbed onto me, squatting over my still hard column. Come on in, she muttered in Mandarin and lowered her glistering pussy. I watched as my upright pole slowly disappeared into the mysterious chasm of her heated furnace.

Even though it was the umpteenth time, its still a great moment of joy on that first touch. The electric jolt of slimy bare contact of my smooth DRAGON head into the ooze-lubricated folds of her PEARLy gate. The gradual but sure penetration as her labia enveloped my cockhead millimeter by sweet millimeter. The brief tentative pause before she bored downwards in one swift consummate action. The gratifying sensation as our pubic hairs interlocked and became one dark foreboding cloud cementing our physical union. We are now as one. The dance of the rain and cloud as expounded in the ancient Chinese sex classics had commenced.

to be continued.......

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839