View Single Post
Old 13-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
Hi guys, yesterday went to petain to search for girls before going to work at night. seems sunday isnt a good day as a lot of the working ladies are not around... walk around for quite a while before ending up with H2R16. Its been a while since i rtf her, yet she could remember me.. washed up and lie on her bed while she gets ready. She was really taking her time and gave me a 13minute BBBJ! yes, i counted the time as there is a clock mounted on the wall. i like her bbbj as she slurp my head with her tongue, twirling and flicking her tongue. lots of position of bbbj and she even try to use ky to dig my ass which i kindly rejected. we ended in missionary and i pounded her pussy like no tomorrow. Ejaculated in estacy and left a happy man.
Special Stats
Small Size
Pink nips
Very good BBBJ
Will anal u with her finger if u want
Haha! Good enough, I ups you with my 1 humble point. Now you are elevated to power 2! Congrats Bro, keep up the good work and try not to loose your power.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.