Old 08-07-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My son's teacher

My hand tweaked her other tit and fondled the breast while I sucked and licked on her other tit. My other hand touched her all over her body, feeling the nice smooth skin. My hands went over her pussy to have a feel. She was getting pretty wet. I slowly started kissing her on her neck while my fingers slowly rubbed on her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter.

I spent quite a long time, licking, kissing Irene all over her body, slowly savouring the sweetness of this beautiful girl. Irene had her eyes closed, enjoying the fine attention I've been giving her. I slowly went down to her nice pussy lips and gently gave her nice tongue job. Irene was obviously enjoying it as she moaned quietly, her body writhing in pleasure.

I went between her legs and penetrated her with my rock hard penis. Irene gave out a cry as I pushed into her. Her pussy was so tight. I feel a warm and wet feeling inside her pussy and I looked down. I didn't believe it at first, but I see some blood around my penis! Irene was a virgin?!

At first, Irene cried out in pain, tears streaming from her eyes. I continued pushing in slowly and gently and very soon the pain seemed to have gone away as her cries slowly changed to moans. I continued pumping into her, varying the intensity and speed. This was driving her wild as her hips now began to move in sync with me.

Irene gave out a load cry as she hugged me tightly and came for the first time. I continued pumping my penis deeper and harder into her and very quickly she had another orgasm and a third one almost immediately. I came too after a short while.

I got off Irene and went to have a closer look at Irene's pussy. It was a bit bloody. The quality white bed sheets were blood stained.

Me: You're a virgin?
Irene: Yes.
Me: Were you saving it?
Irene: I always thought I would keep it for my husband.

I held her close and we kissed for a while.

We washed up and checked out. Paid over RM500 for the room which we spent 2 hours in. Quite expensive, but it was worth it.

We went to an ATM machine and I withdrew RM5000 from my private (unknown to my wife) bank account.

Me: Here's RM5000. I'll give you more the next time we meet. Ok?
Irene: Thanks.

I sent Irene home.

I went home in time for dinner. It was a great day for me - deflowering a beautiful virgin.