Thread: Horny in Saigon
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!
Re: Horny in Saigon

Continue...

Well, being new to the company, it is customary to give a treat to everyone.
So, all went on motor to CMT8 coffeeshop.

Now this place is nothing like coffeeshop in Singapore. Firstly, u are greeted by tall leggy SYT and led to yr table. The guys choose the table facing the staircase, I wondered why until later ....

The boss of this coffeeshop is a damn wise man. All the waitresses are SYTs and must wear miniskirt or shorts. He must have had a great time interviewing them.

So ordered the food and beer. I looked around. Saw a friend slip his hand under the skirt of a waitress and the girl giggled. Kanina if in Singapore, his backside gonna spilt by rotan. Next another SYT waitress came to pour the beer. Woah... something soft is rubbing on the back of my head. STEAM LIAO. Hot babe pressing her breasts on my head and pouring the beer. buay tahan.

The other guys saw and laughed at me making me shy. Ah... fuck it. this is VN not Kiasuland. Follow what the guys do here. So, my hands and all parts of my body came alive. The girls come near, touch the butt, use shoulder to rub her crotch, SHIOK... truly a men's paradise.

And being seated near the staircase. Steam also. free upskirts when the waitresses go up and down the stairs. WOW! if can open a coffee shop like this in Kiasuland, $$$$$$$$ all the way to the bank...

Anyway, managed to get the phone number of a tiger promoter girl and then it's time to pay up and head home.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TBC...
I'll try to update daily but sometimes electricity cut the whole day can't be online.
Pls dont bother abt points. I just want to share my story with u guys.