View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 17
Rav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to behold
Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Last week thurs feeling very horny so drive ard with my friend and decide to call qiqi for a nice bonk and my friend call up bao er recommended by Haonan ge...

We check in chinatown 81 ard10 but she tell me she will be late because just finish gym need to go back wash up.So i bath alone watching tv waited for her abt 15min then ,"DING DONG"while opening my mind hoping that she is the same standard as all the fr written by all Brudders.

First look hmm not bad i like quite a nice gal,talks alot to break the ice with me very friendly,she proceed to bath before our journey to the east.Btw she very hygenic that she like to be clean and don do BBBJ so only bj but she uses warm water for bj because nowadays prc don use these old method to bj lol.while she catbath and bj me i keep on fondling her nice big Ccups Breast after abt 10mins of bj,she ask me to go on top to service her.we french for a good 3min bah then i proceed south to her nice erected nipples and big breast,all these while she keep on moaning i also buay tahan man

I proceed to her nice shaven pussy and i notice is so small making me like i m licking a virgin pussy and no smell.VERY ENJOYABLE!!!She will uses her thigh to grip my head when she is high.

After a good 5min of licking is my turns to bonnk her nw first with missonary but she never lie down at all she will lift her butt and make my whole dig to fully insert nto her and keep on shaking making me very high too.In no time she come liao ask me come together but i haven come yet,change position to she on top of me when she moving uo and down the breast also jump north and south all the while haha really a nice view,lastly change to doggie infront of the mirror standing,I bonk her fast and hard that she come at least twice again.After a good 5min of fast doggie i came in her at last the feeling i good because she is so tight like bonking a virgin.

When i took it out from her she told me these is a heave of bonk because she haven bonk by bro's here for the past few days as she is busy moving hse.We areso exhausted that we lie down on the and hug each other and frenching again also praise each other skill haha

We then bath together and i told her that my friend is bonking Bao er in another room,she say she want to see her pretty anot!So we change and proceed to my friend room to take a look at BAo er.She really not bad nice looking but a bit pimples but figure is good got good fashion sense too.Next time must try her

MY simple Fr on QIQI:

Figure:7.5(abit too fit for my liking)
BOoob:34C(Big and bouncy)
BJ:8(good suction with warm water)
FJ:9(wet and tight like virgin)
Att:9(got good pr skill)
gfe :9(feel great from the moment she enter the room)
Damages:$100+rm+tips

RTF:YES

She even ask me to bonk her in her hse next time and she did call me up after that session for hse warming hahahah