Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bobianboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

hi bro ! decided to share my FR.
went to L20H36 after reading so many good reviews on the CONCEPT and TECHNOLOGY .... went there and really impressive ! like some disco dark dark one but with many color lightings! Went there around 5pm intend to look for a good quick experience but see the tank .. only got 2 girls sitting there .... one girl (#89) waving and smiling at me ... another one ... sitting there act high class ... watching tv .... den OKT .. not vry funny lo .... keep pushing me to take #89 .. say good good good .. so i take lo ....
came a short SYT but boob size A onli ... den go in .... she look at me ..i look at her .. i stunned also .. cos i thot u will give alitte gfe but no lei ... went thru the SOP ... watched her bath bath as i already bath clean clean before going to GL. Den when she finished .. i already lied there watching myself in the mirror on the celling .... room really nice la!
Den she slowly crawl onto the bed and kiss me slowly all over ... nNB .. ask her lick my nipples ... dunno what she doing .. cannot feel her tongue ... den i press her head closer to my chest .... den she tried harder but i kena BITE !!! ahahahah ! but ... she den pull the cap and cap my IC and bj. Boobs too small so cannot feel her boob massage den i cannot tahan laio.. den come out all my pattern and finsihed her off ! loads cleared den clean and went home

overall exp. = 3/10
maybe must try other girl next time!

Name: #89 dunno
look: 6/10 (Her smile is sweet...cute looking)
body: 5/10 (small frame small tits .. confirm A)
Fingering: Never try cos my IC busy inside
Licking: Never try
Kissing: I scare
boobs: 3/10
bbbj: 6/10
fj: 8/10 (very patient ... can try many style ... very accomdating and can tahan long fight)