View Single Post
Old 30-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: New makan & drink spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
...nowdays you hang around that area, away from town. Did you drop in to Rao 1.???
Not really. Lodgings still off suk main stretch. Just on lookout for local nice makan joint + drinks + live band. Rao1? Never found it, only been to Rao2 opposite side of town. Are both still around?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb
asks the bell boy from the hotel to inform the driver the location & double check with the driver to ensure that he knows where exactly is the joint situated. it's good that you can tell us more details pertaining to the location of this joint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnNex
Pattanakarn area is at which part of bangkok > how to get there how do I tell the taxi driver ?? later the taxi driver blur blur dunno bring me go where 555++
AnNex, Pattanakarn nearer towards Srinakarin area (west disrection towards airport).

And yes, the best way is to ask hotel reception or concierge to write down address in thai. Backup with thai no.

Nearby Jusco mall