Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Karma Karma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
Finally got a chance to visit the charming early 40s lady Leslie in the joint in Level 4, nearest to the toilet, Body ConXXXX. Went there twice.

First time I went, perhaps I am a stranger, she gave me a good decent hard massage which I quite enjoy. I am allowed to strip totally and she would occassionally pat my butt when I get a bit naughty and touch her legs.

For her age, she still has that charm that can hook you. First mission, unable to get any specials, but manage to break the ice. It took me quite a while to have the 1st attempt, as she has many bookings. I was lucky.

2nd time, I made my booking. Manage to crack some jokes with her. She tend to dress very sexily and her transluscent dress can reveal her dark coloured bra. I like her sweet voice, especially when she act cute like a small girl.

Proceed with the massage, good solid one. I slowly slip my hands under her dress and fondle her pussy. At first, she dodge but eventually she got very wet and collapse onto me and pleaded me to stop. I fondle with all my might and she a bit buey tahan. I put my hand into her dress and unhook her bra. Reveal 2 melons with protruding dark nipples. I like it

She told me to hold on before we got any further, and she went to lock the front door. Oh great great great, I love it, absolute privacy. The action shall begin.

She told me that my skin very fair, and want to eat me as I am so naughty. The lights is dimmed. She does not allow french kiss but I straight away plunge my face into her bossom after stripping her dress and bra, while I continue to fondle her pussy. She starts to moan and say I am good at making her high. For someone her age, she can really get very very hot, and I like it.

I pull down her skirt and panties and we are both naked on the bed. She got very wet, but i have no intention to suck her pussy as we did not bathe. there is no shower facility there. But I continue to attack her pussy until she scratch my hair and moan in sextifaction.

My dick a bit control my head, and I enter her a few times but she is also quick to push me and say she got no condom. I thought since her joint is licensed and she has to go for blood test, should be no problem lah.

I pulled out from my pocket my condom. She teased me for being well prepared. I say I want BBBJ. At first, she lick my balls but later said she prefer to BJ me with condom as I did not bathe. Fair, she gave me good suction with her BJ. I request for 69 position, and I continue to admire her abalone and finger her. She say don;t finger in case of infection.

Her BJ is good and I almost about to shoot but I told her to change position. Attack her in doggie from behind while grabbing her neh neh. She told me to push harder. I ask her to put her hands on the wall while I attack her from behind. The finale came when I rested her on the bed and attack her in the traditional missionery position. She can create good stereo effect and moan like no one business. Anyway, the shop got music and the door is locked, who cares.

I got one of my most sextifying shoot. She is indeed one good hidden GEM in Fortune Centre.

Damage, the usual massage fees plus S$100 for the attack.

RTF: definitely, but provided I manage to get her booking and her "red blood auntie" not arrived, otherwise can only settle for BJ.

Her working hours very irregular, better call her to book. Hard to get her number as she tends to lock the door when she works. If you manage to pass by when she is not working, she is very obliging and will hand you her number.

Please take good care of this sweetie and be gentle with her.

Hope you enjoyed my FR.
sounds good