Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
dirtyguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Screwing maids

hahaha after much attempts, finally bonk a maid in mscp......

cut story short. Read all the 'Do n Dont' in this thread by all the senior maid hunters here, contribute to my success in this thrilling experience.

Now as when I am posting this, it already 3am , 5 hrs ago, meet up a maid whom I got her contact last week.

SMS me whether I want to meet up late at nite and chat as the owners both went overseas , y not, n i can sense that horny smell from the phone over the other side hahaha.

Prepare wet tissue, wear bermuda without underwear and of coz raincoat for preotection as stated by bros here.

Having some chat at the void deck for 20mins and I pop up the question whether she want to have some 'fun', and to my surprise, she said, sex is it I am looking for.....wow I am speechless, but act cool n said, do u dare to do it in open space.....n the rest of the story u can guess.

Young, 20(she told me)average looking, with a very very big boobs, and sucking like vacuum m/c.
Till now I am still excited for what had happened 5 hours ago. I bet I cant sleep tonite, even thru jerk off millions of army to her face just now.

I never believe this thing could happened to me, but it is real. I not sure what will her gain for, as I am the one who enjoying n she the one who served me, oral n HJ for me.....

3 cheers to my 1st successful attempt

Last edited by dirtyguy; 15-09-2009 at 03:39 AM.