View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

RTF on Yu XIn

Will go into short brief as I already post her FR last week. Met her again at the designation hotel where we check in. Seem that our chemixtry is picking up fast. In the room. Hug her from behind and fondled her ear and neck as she slowly strip herself.

Then we had a good bath before we head to the bed. Frenching started as our hands auto roaming each other. She is very horny and wild enough to eat u up. Gave her pussy a little warm up by fingering her clit. She already in CFM mode. Was surprise that she help me along the way where she reach my hand and guide me to her G-Spot. Moaning came with loud tune and squirting begin. Super the wet……Even try to fingering her asshole but she say is very sensitive. So I go for the pussy again till she begging to stop. Was told she wanna to eat me now. Went for the fierce frenching and then a wetty catbath and further down, to cup my balls with the surlping sound. SEI BEI SONG SONG, till she move ahead with the BBBJ. She will look into your eye with that vixen expression. She enjoy with the tasting of my didi. Sticking her tongue and lick my didi’s head. Oooooh boy cannot liao…..

Prepare my cap and went for the doggie, pump her hard and fast before into cowgirl as she requested. Can really tell she love to ride, rocking and rocking till I went for the missionary. Hit her hard and slow then turn her body half way and pumped her again. Expression was really making me in the mood. She keep saying “bu Yao le’ but still hold my waist and pull forward. Took about 15 min before I exploded.

Spend much time on her the fingering and foreplay, so went only for 1 shot, rest of the time, we TCSS.

Final words- Jolly enjoy myself and truly spend a great time with the squirt gal.

Rating as per my previous posting.