Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
thingyth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventMan View Post
I finished designing my stuff half way last night. My client was so demanding. I felt so stressed out with all the upcoming deadlines; schedule has been tight of late. I know I fucking need to relieve some stress, or I will die of heart attack soon. Also no way is that woman at home going to do the job. It is almost like working OT going back home to her just bloody nag, nag and nag. So I thought I should instead go down romping at GL.

I past by L18H5 and happened to look in. The OKT invited me in and asked me to look around at the girls. That was when I saw Tao Zi. She was dressed in this stunning navy suit and she smiled at me. She was a very sweet young girl, and I thought she looked barely of legal age. She had a slightly above average face and figure and her boobs looked big because of her height and complexion. She looked pretty short, around 1.6m and had pretty fair skin. I felt an urge to try out this SYT, to get my stress off, and I decided to call for her.

In the room, she closed the door behind me and greeted me with a cheerful voice. I greeted back, and we started to chat from then on. She was very friendly and chatty throughout the session. We talk mostly about situations in GL and some other things in life. In fact, I became so engrossed talking to her that I nearly forgot to do our business! We stripped individually and went to the shower room. Once inside, we frenched passionately and my DIDI stood up gradually and touched her pubic region. Sensing it, she bent down and gave me a very good boob massage. Shiok! The feeling of my DIDI rubbing against the center of her boobs was angelic, with streams of water flowing through.

On the bed, I laid down facing her, and she used a Rose Mary Aroma Oil for massage. The scent filled the whole room, making me very relaxed and feleling very peaceful, after all the hard work. She was very good with her hands and boobs in her massage, such that I wanted her to do as long as possible. She got me in doggie position and her AR was good too. Her tongue was poking my a-hole with enthusiasm. After that, she became licking me from top down. Her licking of my nipples was good and of course the best part is when she slowly slided down and gave me a BBBJ. Whoa! Her tongue was really good, and she licked my DIDI like licking a delicious ice-cream! It was good, with strong suction. Highly sensational.

Then I got her to lie down and I sucked and licked her nipple and also rubbing her clit. She moaned softly and asked me to suck her other nipple. I got her to the doggie position, and licked her clit, and she was in ecstasy again. I then inserted my DID into her pussy and MAN! It was very, very tight! I could feel my dick foreskin sought of pushed further down by her cunthole. She screamed in ecstasy as I pushed my DID hard to go as deep as possible into her hole. I started ramming her as hard as I could, with with every ram, I felt my stress level goes down by 5 percent. I gradually felt like cumming and switch to missionary position, with my dick inside her pussy all the while.
I continued pumping her in her tight pussy, enjoying every second and every moan she made, as well as the sight of her bouncing boobs in front of me. Finally, I cummed inside her and felt a sense of relief and peacefulness flowing through my body.

I lied down beside her, shagged out. She gave me another round of massage and we chated for a while before I went off. Overall, it was a great session, and I would pay her a visit again the next time I want to reduce stress.
Wah Lau eh good stuff bro. I think I am going to try her out myself when I get down over there again. I also very stressed from work leh.