View Single Post
Old 18-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
You mean we may get into trouble for screwing thai gals below
the age of 21...If tats the case its rather risky cos my gal is 20 only leh...How Ah like tat?

But I heard from My Thai gal who claimed that PM Of Thailand "Thaksin Sinawatra" did told his men to take care of we foreigners/tourist when we are in their country.Especially when cab drivers who anyhow quote prices to we tourists...If we were to complain to the taxi company/agency about them they will get into deep shit..But one thing is for sure I feel rather respected by the people there ...I guess its bcos our Pocket contains more
Vitamin $$$ than them
Paiseh, correction. Let me recall. Should be 16 yrs old or 18. 16 seems correct. Never tried such young gals so don't know.

As for the PM he said that was because there a couple of accidents where tourists were aimed and mugged. One was even shot by gun. If he doesn't do that, tourists will not want to visit thailand. Then if no tourism, how economy grow?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...