Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2004, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ML's BL FR (17/1/04 to 18/1/04)

Cheongsters involved:

- l3atu
- cool
- D
- ML

Met up with the other 3 guys at WTC hawker centre for breakfast before embarking on another routine BL trip ... Took the morning "Happy" ferry and embark on our journey ...

Upon clearing customs at BL ... We each took an ojek and headed to Hotel Maximillian where advance booking has been made ... We were certainly glad that all our rooms were ready upon our arrivial ... This is the first time in my short cheong career with kakis that no need to go joint/villa (besides our uncle DNAT) as we had book our regulars in advance ...

Halfway thru unpacking my stuffs ... I was called by the other to go change the sickening S$ to Rp ... The rate was Rp4900 as compared to Rp4950 two weeks ago ... After that headed to the IMM supermart and bought our barang2 and of cos the bir ...

Not long after we got back to our room our ceweks arrived ... Then me and my cewek went over to l3atu's room for TCSS ... Then headed back to my room and had a wonderful bonk (an improvement in terms of service from my cewek) ...

As our ceweks doesn't wanna eat out we went out to pack dinner from Do & Me and Longbeach and headed to my room for makan ... Cool & D ate in their room cos room too small difficult to accomodate 4 couples ... After makan TCSS again with l3atu before he and his cewek went back to their room ... Had another wonderful bonk and then watch Man U lose to Wolves by a goal to nil ... And continued watching Pool vs Spurs ... Fell asleep while watching and had to be waken up by my cewek to get to bed and sleep ...

Woke up at sunrise and called l3atu's room to ask him to go makan breakfast ... As we were finishing our food Cool and D came down to makan and check out as they were going back earlier ...

Got back to room and my cewek wanna bath and asked my to bath together with her ... Walau eh ... Bei tahan ... All the bathroom fantasies came true ... And ended with yet another great bonk in the showers ...

After that my cewek panic as she is gonna be last reporting back at villa ... I ask her if she stayed till I check out must pay her joint how much more ... She don't understand what I said and also I lazy to make her understand ... Handed her tips and off she goes ... Then I headed to l3atu's room for TCSS ...

Then headed back to my room to take a shower and get ready to check out and headed to l3atu's room ... Tiu ... His cewek face black black due to some misunderstanding ... So I just sat there and see l3atu chu his tame cewek kang hu ... But CMI leh ... Hehe ...

Soon his cewek left ...

We then proceeded to check out and went for lunch before headed to the jetty for our journey back to the tiny 111 on the map we call SG ...

... The End.
CB:

Last edited by meatlover; 26-01-2004 at 01:59 AM.