View Single Post
Old 13-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal PRC gal vs Legal Msian gal which is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapMePlease View Post
nw only see PRC gals FR. no need to compare liao.
I guess it is just a matter of supply, before the PRC cat 150 was approved, GL proved to be a bad hunting ground, as the Msia girls are already dwidling in numbers, the scene is so quite with so little Msia gals and some of the houses are suffering from bad biz...

With the PRC floodgates open, we are spoiled for choice and bros who could not wait for their beloved Msia gals just take a PRC similar looks and svc and satisfy. The whole PRC country has so many more girls than Msia and def the prob of good looking ones are much higher.

Thats y FR on PRC more. On Svc level, i do think PRC are getting the hang of it and getting on par with Msia gals.

So to my opinion, the only difference is a Msian gal is like our locals, they are more close to us, and i feel bonking them is warm and familiar. PRC is like, they are professionals, and out to make money, since the days b4 the legal prc was approved, we know from ktv, tn and all the FL that PRC is purely for money and commercial.

But there is still not much diff between the 2 and u cannot objectively score between the 2. But i prefer the Msia just a bit more....i do try PRC more often now.