View Single Post
Old 16-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Playing with the Devil or being a Devil

Bro,

U already answered yourself... U said u see the situation coming... which means u see the end... so y ask?

If u feel dat something is wrong, den u shud stop... Some people will try to justify that they shud carry on, but then y bother... If the magic is going or gone, let it go... Or if u see that you have just bot a one way ticket to hell and do not want to go, den stop.... There is no timing, no reason... I saw myself in a future time and realized that I would not like that future and I stopped before I went too far... If not... den where will u end?

Will u end up claiming that you lost so much or given so much? While the going is good, while you are still frens... and you know it has to end... den better to end on a good note.. I am now like a very good fren of the mina and do not have to wori about wen we will meet.... wat we will do and so on...