View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Re: Talk about a Hearless Cheongster - Jon2000sg pls come here to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass68 View Post
U shaddup la. SBF banned in China, here got no Chinese ppl? Taiwan got no chinese ppl? HK leh? USA leh? Nabeiz now internet anyone can access, u still say so much.. who is de 20yo now? Or u senile ha?.
so wat the fuck? China people only access internet in mainland. who the fuck care ? so you think SBF gone international ?
oh? was that so ?

Quote:
Lau-ren Chi-dai zhen is common amongst old ppl now u noe? U better go check up..
you sound like a obiang an beng, your writings
suck!

Quote:
And do u admit u made a mistake by posting JQ face on photobucket? She is still in SG rite? so? wrong liao still dun admit.. still tok so big!.
wat the fuck? you made the big mistake by fucking a FL whore ? you think are you a saint? if you are - why must go fuck FL ? you fuck up only lah !!?? there's no indication she is JQ, so fuck off !

Quote:
And hor, u pay them to take photo? ONLY photo? Mai pian la.. take only? And hor, u can't reali use the photo anyhow olso. If u use them anyhow, this world media no nid to no nid lasws liao and ppl wun sue for pics being used for any way or make their name pai liao. err. jialat.. my england not powerderful.. aiya.. bro T68 shud say something.. i pm him..
your england not powederful and you are china helicaptered ? izzit ?
is that my problem? or now is your problem?
you better go and dig a hole and fuck it or put your head inside lo ...
wat reputation you talking about? by spreading their legs for $money$,
do you think they deserve any name/ reputation?

all of us in this game of finding carnal pleasure and they are here for the $money$, do you think anyone deserve any sanity ?

unless you go to the legal joints with regulations !?

Quote:
U pay them.. dun mean they allow u post anyhow. walau eh.. use ur kena sai brain la..
see you lousy obiang ah beng style again?
wat the fuck?

Quote:
If any ger do FL, wud they wan to be identified as such? Not a good thing hor? And here u are, dun even care about them.. just post like a super idiot..
you are talking of yourself, first of all - you are the idiot by patronising a prostitute and a illegal one !?

Quote:
What KC am I toking about here? I tok about being nicer to human beings.. not like u, use money to treat them like... wapiangz.. nothing lor..
why not you go and tell the whole world about this? maybe you are god ? and when you turn around you are - DOG ??? hahaha hehehe

Quote:
Anyways, for ppl who wan to see this bocheekia's posting.. below are the links..
fucking stupid ah beng obiang writings ???!!! *sigh*

Quote:
Anyhow tell ppl here that he got nude pics of FL.. which Fl told me she din allow him to take at all (liar.. pian lang eh)
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3606248

another post to make himself look damn BIG.. infact.. small like peanut
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3610280

after ppl tell him he wrong in posting he take nude pics of FL, he post again
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3610280.
so wat the fuck ??? we are all in for the carnal pleasure
if you are not happy - stay home and play yourself
the next best thing, fuck you dog !

Quote:
After ppl tell him wad wrong he did, he still dun admit.. still post and make reference to ppl parents.. got chee or not.. sure dunhaf la, even threaten to post nude pics of de FL.. which he dun haf la.. FL oledi told me le
http://thesbf.shop/welcome...ml#post3611431.
So ?

Quote:
And can unkat TS. i noe TS wan to cool things off and get things hor on topic la.. yet he kena sai.. keep posting there... KOONIANG de.

So bros.. this heartless idiot, u all think he is dam cool for posting the pics?.
your call or my call ?

Quote:
I ask this la, we cheong, also must respect the gal. dun tok about KC la.. if that come in hor den karkee take care of karkee la. Human sure got feeling de ma.. yet he so heartless post pics here n there.. and make mistake liao still act so big..
you sound like a OKT ? feeding on a women puusy for food ?

Quote:
Of all de FLs I cheong hor, all gif me tip-top svc cos hor.. I treat them like GF. When I wif them, like sayang them.. they feel good.. sure treat u good good. Of course if show money some will treat u betta.. but hor I dun take advantage.. or abuse la. Like dis Jonbocheekia.. post pics.. If i got contact I sure dun share wif him.. wait he post on SBF or other place.. den ger jialat jialat..
if you are so gentlemen, why are you visiting FL whores ? my advise you go and get married, stay at home and fuck your wife ? not prostitute !

Quote:
We all noe, sometimes make mistake in life.. rite? So must leave them backroad la. paiseh. my england reali not so good la.

All i m saying here is.. dis jon.. not a good person by doing things as he wish.. and dun think for de gals. banned sites hor.. according to my PRC colleague.. can be entered de.. only nid to noe how nia. If not how ppl in China can get info de? so kooniang jon.. dun be tianzhen la. If wad u think hor, is how de world work hor.. everything so easy. but true is not lidat de
so... WAKE UP LA.
you are the one supposed to WAKE UP ! very navie arguement - it's part of the FL job for such cruel outcome!

I say again:
if you are so good human being,
why are you visiting FL whores ?
my advise you go and get married,
stay at home and fuck your wife ? not prostitutes !