View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 20
Compass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to behold
Talk about a Hearless Cheongster - Jon2000sg pls come here to post

I noe this place is about matters of the heart, and altho hor this is not about love.. is about the heartless acts of a cheongster here among us la.

I can't stand the way he say things, and after doing 2 wrong things, still dun admit he is wrong.. and can "ask about" other's parents somemore.

Jon2000sg posted in a thread for a PRC FL, he hor anyhow upload her face onto photobucket. Another cheongster alerted the TS for the PRC fl, and then the TS ask him to remove. Then he not happy wif the way the cheongster tell him off, and say he got nude pics of the gal and threatened to post it somemore.

I mean.. wahlau eh.. where got someone so soreloser de? Do wrong thing, kena caught.. and can still act so big-time. He take pics of FLs who he call, some sleeping.. and post it in his photobucket account also. I duno if he got persmission or not, but which ger like to be put up for all to see de??

He can say somemore, "i pay them lump sum of money to go back china."... wakaoz.. his money damn big man.

This is to inform all bros, beware and be careful of this jon2000sg, cos he take pics of the FLs and will post it anyhow he likes. If he ask to share hor.. better think twice. He got a thread, "my collection", go check it out.

some ppl might think him cool for posting the pics, but hor, ask this la.. did he get permission to post?

To Jon2000sg, i make a thread liao, dun post in the JQ thread ah.. dun be kooniang and keep posting there to obstruct ppl biz.

lai lai lai.. limpeh waiting for u.

err.. how to post a link to the thread he posted ah? paiseh.. me still not so sure how to use.. been here so long, only noe how to ask for fl ctc, bonk.. gif fr.. and maybe time to provide ctc of my own liao.

ok.. mam mam tan liao...