View Single Post
Old 26-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Wives and Lovers...Steps to Happiness or Unhappiness?

Bro , now i come to answer your questions. because your questions very interesting! You post these questions

1) Can a husband manage both a wife and a lover?

2) Are such relationships always doomed to fail?

3) Is it worth having a secret lover?

Answer 1): No way, i feel as a man should be faithful to his wife at all times, ok as brothers we cheong ktv , i dont think we should go into kc thing, play is play , we must know when to put it to a stop. We give tips to the ktv gal, once we walk out of the ktv door, everything has to be stop.

Answer 2): If your wife found out if have a PRC lover with u, dead she sure ask for divorced . Ask for divorced , children how.. if children is still young, u want the children without dad or mum as process of growing up. The answer is you shouldn't have a PRC lover or mistress beside your wife.

Answer 3): The answer is no , why want to do such a thing , dont u love your wife. Before u want to have a secret lover , u have to ask yourself do u love your wife and children . If answer is Yes, u shouldnt have a secret lover.

In my opinion, if i am marry , my wife is the one i love her than anything else. The idea is to be a good husband and a good family man to my wife and children. Bring my wife and children for holidays every December. And i feel it is good to hug your wife and kiss her, after a hard stress work . I will everyday drive and fetch my wife after work , have a good dinner.

Then i say to my wife “DEAR , DEEP INSIDE MY HEART, I LOVE YOU , MY LOVE FOR YOU IS EVERLASTING. I SWEAR I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, AND NEVER SHALL WE BE APART!

Enjoy and be happy!