Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
lingoBoy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally posted by baron17
wah... she really learn fast...

last time.. about 2 months i visited her... after the former G12 left(my all time fav)... so i call this new G12 cos she looks chio...

but she was quite awkward... don't allow frenching leh, keep covering mouth... overall quite an innocent feeling girl... boobs quite big but ditto for body... for me is quite a turn off...

i just rammed her looking at her face... really chio... moaning quite realistic... cb is confirmed loose... but her nearly clean shaven(save for a few whimsical hair) pussy makes up for almost everything...

managed to cum though, usually quite hard...

quite a stark contrast with the former G12... who is damn lau jiao and 5 star service... i thot maybe wait for her to become more experienced b4 rtf... looks like the day has arrived?

Come on lah...of course her chee bye is loose lah...everyday more than 10 people fucked her you know?As a matter of fact,all the WLs in GL all have loose chee byes...you show me which gal have tight chee bye?Of course not right?Unless a virgin comes and work in GL....but she will definitely worth more than $40 then...