Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
zorrosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Special Treats is back

[B]SHAN SHAN[B]
Many thanks for bro snowcap for the contact. After reading so many FRs on her, decided to give this lady a try. Called her and she was available, so arranged to pick her up from her place. Somehow got the address wrong and still couldn't find her place even after 1 + hrs of driving around. So she agreed to meet up at L3x so we finally hooked up there.
First look, a good body, pleasant looking young milf, would rate her 6.5 in this dept. She was hungry so bought her a simple meal, and then onto the action. Her good points are nice ball licking, and deep throat BBBJ. She kept saying she wanted to drink my milk.. When I started to work on her, she was actually quite dry, but after some time and concentrated fingering, she became rather wet. In fact, very wet, which is somewhat unusual for an FL. Just nice for a deep missionary pumping session, which was very shiok. Nearing climax, pulled off the CD and SS finished up with a nice BBBJ and took it all down the hatch - yummy!
Overall, SS has a very friendly and warm attitude, and also strong GFE. Together with her deep throat BBBJ and cum swallowing skills, this is indeed a good package at a nice price. Bonk or just lay back for a BBBJ/CIM, just let SS work her special treat on you.