View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 16
kota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Yan Fei 20yo syt $80,worth more than this amount

My FR

Arrange to meet Yan Fei today, book a room and called her , wait for about 10mins, open the door and got a shock, saw this young pretty sweet SYT (look like a teenager), she smile and walk into the room . Once in the room we had some small talk and she undress me and folded my clothes nicely. She then slowly stripped while we talk.
Then we proceed to the shower, she wash me very clean and apply soap on her body give me a soap body catbath, rinse the soap off and follow by licking and vacuuming suck my whole body from back to front, after she wash me clean it was follow water bbbj.
Proceed to bed, asked to lie face down and starts her boobs massage on my back, follow by licks and sucking with water to the whole of my back, make my whole back wet.
Next she asked to turn around and did the same procedure all over again.

Finally she put on cap and asked me what position I want. I let her ride on me first, and finished it off in the missionary position.

Name: Yan Fei
Look: 8.0 (sweet with pretty hair, which are fake - joined)
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 8.5 (good job)
Catbath: 8.5 (don't need to bathe after this)
FJ: 8.0 (tight)
GFE: 9 (happy to be with her)
Attitude: 9 (cute smile, good atitude)
Damage: $80/1/1 + $30 hotel + Tips + CDs
RTF: Definitely a Yes!