View Single Post
Old 30-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yan Fei 20yo syt $80,worth more than this amount

About 12 plus, received called from YF asking "你今天有来看我吗?" Nnkc, big head and small lost control liao although just met her on 初二. Responsed to her "正飞来了,正飞来了".

Reached destination within 15min and saw her waiting for me eagerly at the roadside. Accompany her to do some shopping and follow by salon to dye and straighten her hairs. (End up didnt dye or straighten the hair)

Thereafter, proceed to our love nest to express how much we missed each other after the one days seperation.

In the room, we hugged and kissed like no tomorrow. Ops!!! I mean I kissed her face only la. Not so lucky to have kisses her lips yet loh.

She didnt give me the enhanced service package and I'm fine with it as it more like lover making love than just a transaction. A short narrative of the FR as follows:

啊… 她的舌头从我的耳朵, 脖子, 直到我的乳头, 肚腩.... 最后到了我老二,睾丸以及我大腿的内侧… . 啊… 真是舒服啊.

戴上套子之后, 我轻轻的,慢慢的向前推进. 便被那紧紧又柔嫩的阴道包围住。我一寸一寸的把老二送进她的爱穴里. 进进出出,一插一抽的. YF也被我弄得情欲高涨,轻微的呻吟着. 啊…啊…??的…啊…......啊….......?…?…的…快点….啊…. 越听YF激情的呻吟声, 我就越抽插得更快… 仿佛要跟她一起到达高潮似的…

我抽插得越来越频密,她的叫床声也越来越大声...... 啊… 快…点…......??…...?… 的…..啊…啊…....... 终于我感到一阵热流涌出。啊.......

我伏在她的身上,让我的老二在她体内稍作休息。我俩有如森林里的动物般只懂发出喘气声和低沉的 低吟声。

After the wonderful session, she say she is hungry liao and we quickly washed up and proceed down to have our late lunch at 4pm as she had an appointment at about 5plus.

Look : 9/10 (Initial is 7.5, it keep growing)
Boobs : B
Frenching :
Catbath : 9/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 20/10
Overall : 20/10
Level : ????
RTF : Maybe only. kee kee

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
: