Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
Girl_18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My most memorable sex with my crush

====Continued frm previous post====

I invited J and my friends to my house for a after O lvls celebration. My parents were overseas, so I had the whole house to myself. Was already scheming how to lure him. It became I night of fun. J did turn up but at the last minute before the party ended. We opened up a bottle of vodka and shared it with my friends. I served one to J and he said he didn’t drink. I told him theres a first for everything and he did finish half the bottle. Only 20mins later I could see he was giddy

Me:eh u ok? Wanna slp ar?
J: no lah I think it was the drink. My 1st time ma.
Me: come la u go my room rest ok?
J: don wan la , I go home.
Me: sure not? Later u walk halfway faint how?
J: Its ok la ( Grabs his head and stuttred a little)
Me: come la don act hero!
J: (Follows me to my room)

I laid him to sleep at my bed. I was smiling! 50% done! Soon I tried to rush all of my friends home when they asked me where was J I just said he went home already.As soon as all of them went home, Bingo! J was still snoozing in my room. I was already wet by then with all the thoughts of doing him.

I woke him up to see if he was ok. Still dizzy. Then all of a sudden I landed a kiss on him. He didn’t resist! So I touched his body. This time he freaked out and said he din want it. I was so disappointed. So I went to take a bathe and put on this perfume which S put on last time when she was still with J. he was sleeping on his back facing me. I tried to massage his shoulders so that he wouldn’t tense up that much. And it seemed he liked it. Soon, my hands were all over his upper body. So I became a little adventurous and went down to his rod.

It was hard as rock! And he didn’t resist. Jackpot! I started fenching him and also no resistance! I took off his top to reveal his hot 6 pecs! Started licking his nips and could see he was really turned on! Then with my fbt and panties on I rubbed against his little bro. and he was really high and started kissing me! I took off everything cept for my bra and panties still on and started pulling down his shorts. And it revealed his cock! My god it was huge compared to a skinny guy like him. He was still half asleep at this time. I started by licking his balls slowly and fondling with his little bro. From his facial expression can see he really liked it! I was really hoping he could lick my boobs or my pussy. I really wanted to cum in front of him.

nevertheless I continued to give him a bj to make him high. And with my mouth still over his cock. He jerked a little and boom! It was all over my mouth! I really din expect him to cum so soon! And when he did it was a huge load! I think he is really still a virgin and never masturbates! I didn’t want it to end that fast so I took off my lingerie and sort of suffocated him with my pussy. I told him to French and lick it and he did. He was still semi conscious so I think he really din know what he was doing. But who cares. I was already feeling the time of my life. My hand slipped back to his cock and started giving him a handjob to make sure he hasn’t lost feel. We were now in a 69 position. That was really one of my fantasies! When I saw his cute ass I couldn’t help but to slap on it hard! Then I felt it was time. I slowly guided his cock into my pussy and went into the cowgirl position. Man it felt so painful and great at the same time! I talked dirty to him but he didn’t reply me as often as he was semi conscious.

Then I felt something was missing! Condom! With his semi consoius state he was sure to unload on me inside! I quickly reached for my drawer taking out one which my friend gave me and put it on for him. I then made him to fuck me in missionary. He was ontop of me. Fucking me and kissing me at the same time! My hands wrapped around him as I was about to cum. I squeezed him hard as soon as I did that. He he cummed shortly after. I guess he was panting after that. I wanted to cum one last time. So as he went back to sleep, I took out his condom and squzzed the sperm all over my boobs and masturbated on my bolster. I looked at him. And started to kiss him one last time before I hugged him naked and we slept together.

The next morning, on realizing what happened, he kept apologizing to me non stop for a week! Until I threatened to tell everyone unless he stopped. My first sex with him was great! I think he was still a virgin . but now he is no longer one!he was hot!

Will post anyother flings I have with him asap. But now he seems not to want to meet me as he is afraid history will repeat itself…