View Single Post
Old 19-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Legal PRC gal vs Legal Msian gal which is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
agree with the fact that PRC girls will overtake malaysian girls....
but... not in the near future.

From the way i see things are going... AV wants to do away with the malaysian chicks.
Because some of them just stays in sinagpore for too long...
So now they also can't chop off immediately. So they allow PRCs to come in on 2 years or lesser.... with renewal a option ( but i doubt can be a lot of times).
after GL.. then health centres...

Servicewise.... PRCs got LONG way to go to pick up the malaysian girls skills.... if we compare 4-5 years back... if that time we take in PRCs... i think all the prc chickens will be swimming their way back home.
But now the current standard of the malaysian chicks.. i got 3 words to say.
( KA NA SAI)
actually, i think this 1 batch of PRCs legal prositutes, are actually... not up to standard....
really, get your ass down to china... woah man... their prositutes are "YI CHI BANG!"... swee swee.... see already also horny.
but this new batch... i would say... haiz..

So can PRCs overtake malaysian?.. i say not....

so when??

i talk to a few okts recently....... most are taking in new girls after chinese new year...
And some already has contacts... and i seen a few photos...... damm pretty, so
By next year.... May???.. we can see a change in GL by then.
U are right that this batch of PRC not up to standards, but GL brothers are starved of new gals so bo fish small prawns also very good lah!!!
Brothers here are overcharged lah 150 too EX,

Hopefully by CNY over, because of RECESSION, the price will adjust down to $120 one shot, OKT DON"T EARN SO MUCH LAH, ESPECIALLY 2062 TORTOISE WOMAN!!!

The best PRC girls are in tokyo, beijing and shanghi night clubs but u paid a PRICE!!! Very pretty and shiok!!!