Old 23-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
deathvart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info on BALI

I was there in Aug for a week. I stayed at Kuta area which is near to the beach. Anyway ,
There is only one " S " thing to do there which is not Sex ..... but Surf .

Here my trip details ....

Whorehouses

Basically, the whorehouses were located inside the residential area . Me and my friends befriended a local guy at the club and he brought us there . It took us about 15 mins in a taxi . I was hoping for some fair pretty balinese girls , boy ... i was wrong man , the first house we went have only about 2
to 3 girls. the girls were sitted outside the porch area .... I could not even see their faces man ( it was not due to night time ) , all of them looked like indonesian maids man ...... kind of disppointed, my didi immediately go to sleeping mode .... so we went to the next house .....hope to find better looking ones .... boy i was wrong again ......

when we reached there, there were about 7 to 8 girls scatter around ...... MAID QUALITY AGAIN !!!!!. after a while, a few more girl came in scooters but standard still the same . I was like WTF man and felt like going back but my friend feel bad for the local guy who brought us here so he tried one of the maid there . I forgot the cost already , should be less than $100. anyway, i do not know the addresses of the brothels but if you really want to go can approach the taxi drivers ...

That the only time i went to the brothels, there " might " be other places with better quality ones .....u might want to explore .......

clubs

I only went to 2 clubs ( Mbargo and bounty) cos it was more happening there . so in most clubs, there will be WLs . lots and lots of them ..... the WL will stand around the perimeter of the dance floor. out of the 40 to 50 WL i have seen , only 1 or 2 can make it the WL there mostly cater to Ang Mo , not for local tastes . price wise i never ask so not sure .......

during my time there, there were lots lots lots lots lots lots of pretty ang mo gals at the clubs/beach area but not much of japs.... so you are better of SURFING cos ang mo gals are hard to get and for japs, you need to be able to speak japanese ....my advise , dont expect too much ...