View Single Post
Old 22-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 21
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Getting out of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamApple82 View Post
Some of you guys have saw my other thread under the KTV sub-forums but i decided to let it die as its getting stupid hanging onto it. Acutally wanted to ask advice through PM but i decided to just post it here for everyone to discuss.

I've stopped chionging KTV recently due to me falling for a PRC.

Its on one of the sessions that i dun feel like having too many girls with me so 3 was enough for that night. Then this 4th girl came in, saw me and immediately sits besides me. I rejected cause I’ve already have 3 girls on my tab already and its quite expensive if I had another one.

She’s very pretty, I was yes mesmerized by her looks. Big eyes, long silky hair etc. Finally I gave in to her persistence, just let her sit with me. Haha must I go into details on what we did? After that from then on all my other trips I ONLY asks for her and her alone. I rejected all the others.

Its after those future sessions with her alone that i started to developed feelings for her. I kena the poision liao, sigh.

As i dun earn much as career has just started for me so i told her that i won't be coming much to visit her anymore. Since then when i tried to ask her out, i've gotten quite a few reasons on last min no show from her. Finally i realised that work to her is more important than just going out, she'll lose income.

I did not kena any KC from her as we've never had a chance to go out together cept for the fact i tipped her when i visited her at KTV which doesn't count.

So now i've decided to drop all these and forget about her but its a little hard. Images of her keeps coming back, and today is the 3rd day that i've not contacted her nor did she contact me and i'm still quite demanded on not contacting her at all.

But i'm afraid that i may give in if she does contact me.

There's no happy ending to this. Too much complications and its just too bad that we met at the wrong time for us to be together but its just so hard to forget.

Besides those reasons stated above. There's another main reason:

I've a recommendation from my relative that her friend's sister from China is coming to Singapore to meet me and to see if we can get along together and maybe get married in the future. She's not in any of this trade but just an ordinary girl coming here to look for a better future.

U said u decided to just post it here for everyone to discuss instead of PM. What is there to discuss?? ur objective??

I some how feel that u are simply getting attention from the forum and is rather lonely.

I suppose ur thread at the other section is on the so called same ger?? But comments that u post were very different on both threads.

Why dun u post all the same comments from other threads as to how she attempt to con u for cosmetics which u bring her to watson for cosmetics which u ended up at carrefour purchasing cosmetics?? and ur idea of movie and makaning a good meal with her??

Then u will have loads of replies telling u about their friends and own true experiences with PRC gers. Thru their replies and u will know that u r very shallow vs them.

Sorry dude...but ur threads turn me off big time and i simply like to post replies on ur silly threads.

Either u continue to post and i will continue to flame u for ur small tiny silly action which u post it until machiam u have been conned big time!!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES