View Single Post
Old 20-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all
Re: Getting out of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamApple82 View Post
I've stopped chionging KTV recently due to me falling for a PRC.

She’s very pretty, I was yes mesmerized by her looks. Big eyes, long silky hair etc. Finally I gave in to her persistence, just let her sit with me. Haha must I go into details on what we did? After that from then on all my other trips I ONLY asks for her and her alone. I rejected all the others.

As i dun earn much as career has just started for me so i told her that i won't be coming much to visit her anymore. Since then when i tried to ask her out, i've gotten quite a few reasons on last min no show from her. Finally i realised that work to her is more important than just going out, she'll lose income.

I
But i'm afraid that i may give in if she does contact me.
There's no happy ending to this. Too much complications and its just too bad that we met at the wrong time for us to be together but its just so hard to forget.

Besides those reasons stated above. There's another main reason:

just an ordinary girl coming here to look for a better future.

hi bro,

u hav stated u just started yr career most prc girls hav very high standards of money matters my advice is to concentrate on yr career now n cheong wen time n vit m permits. the ktv girl may contact u wen biz is slow she may hav connected with u but she may hav many debts to clear pls take care THANKX