View Single Post
Old 17-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I never thought it would happen to me

I smsed her after I left. I told her that I know its dumb of me to say all these but I didnt regret it. She said she liked me and we are friends.

2 days ago, I realised its mooncake festival. I asked if there's anyone celebrating for her. She said no. I asked if I can meet her after her work at 430. She said yes.

I woke up at 3am preparing the stuffs and suddenly she smsed me to ask what am I doing. I said I just woke up. She said someone just bao her for 2 hrs and that she cant meet me already. She said dont be sad and we can always go out another time.

I said I understand and that she have customer. I hoped that her customer will celebrate for her. She asked what did I intend to do. I refused to tell her at first.

In the end I told her. She said she dunno what to say and that she's happy that I intended this for her.