View Single Post
Old 17-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I never thought it would happen to me

4 days later, I went past GL after watching football with my friends. Saw her at first from far, but did not went up to her. Smoked at a corner and looked again.

She's not there. Probably having a customer.

Waited for her to come down again and half and hour later, she really did. Smoked again and looked. She's gone again.

Business so good? I thought. But actually she is talking on the phone. With her bf I presumed.

When she went back to her position, I went up to her. Talked a little and we went up.

I told her I've been here for the past hour. I said I only wanted to see her a little. She said she'll be angry if I came and see her from afar and not talk to her. She said at least if we are not going hotel can talk to her. And she asked why didnt I call her.

I said cos she didnt sms me too. She said she know I'm busy especially weekends cos I have to teach alot of students. She said she's touched that I actually just come to see her. Because I said don't have to make love. She asked me if can do raw. I said no. So in the end we did with cap.

Took a long while as usual to come. She always enjoyed doing it. Everytime we did it she came at least twice. When I came she asked if I PCC often. I said no la just that I am not a high sex drive person and I dun like a gal easily.

"then u like guys?" was her reply. I said no I just don't fall in love easily but I find myself starting to like you.

She smiled and said that since the 2nd time she knows I a good person. She said don't think too much as I am still studying. She said its easy to see if someone is saying the truth and she can felt my words.

I said there must be alot of people saying these words to you. She said yes and she knows its fake. She said the people around here very complicated. She asked me not to come GL anymore. I also asked her not to come back SG. She said she's not coming back anymore. I told her I won't be coming back again. And off we part again.