View Single Post
Old 17-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 17
DapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I never thought it would happen to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
So far, I've only been a low profile supporter of SBF, preferring to read rather than to post. This section always interests me with the stories of us local men falling in love with PRC FLs..But never in my dreams I thought it would happen to me.

Its was a Saturday night. Having finished soccer with my friends, I decide to go GL for a walk. 3am and it is still bustling with activities.Walked from L14 to L8.Along Talma Road. Outside H81 near L8, she called out to me.

"qu wan ma?"

I was reluctant as I know they cost about $100/30/1. I said I am meeting my friend.

When for a smoke and walk past her again. She called me again. This time I smiled and walk away.Paying no interest.

Couldnt find a gal that I liked so I intended to go home. As I walked past her one last time, she tugged me.

"bu dai wo qu wan ma?"

I said no I am going home. Told her my friend ps me.

"hai shi ni yi jing wan le?"

I said today I am tired I will come find her next week. But as I walk towards my bike, I can't decide. So I went back to her and asked

"mei ren dai ni qu ma?"

She said for the past hour that I have walked past thrice, no one. I said ok and off we went.
Ts is their way of earning money cos no deal = no income as same as FL like us we need money to pay our debt no deal = no income and no money to pay our debts same logic to do marketing bro if like that u can fall in love with a PRC WL that's mean u never know what is true love means... sorry i'm not trying to be rude but i'm telling the true

I love sucking dicks, I might like licking pussy.

NEVER DARE me or you will be sorry.

Tiko Club aka Tiko Mei Mei