View Single Post
Old 25-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold
Re: "priceless" aka 4D hunters or beer promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
"priceless" have becoming a new trend in area G, more and more bro are getting tired of trying fl nowsadayand they want to try something new

proudly present our 4D seller, scratch scratch seller, beer promoter, students .lots of bro have been approach by them and some even score with them and brand them "priceless" and boast to fellow peers that this is money cant buy.

to be honest, it must be a feel good feeling and ego booster to have score a prc who is not into fl trade..

like to hear more views, matters of the heart........................PRICELESS
Bro FL Slayer,
Are you are talking about moonlighting fl or fb ?

Pls bear in mind they are here for a short period and need to maximize their income . I heard they paid their agents 3 to 5 k sgd to get visa here and that is excluding air fare . Most of them took loan with high interest from the agents to get the visa and upon returning they got a huge debt to pay . Their families do not know what jobs they are doing and may literally get beaten to death if the family finds out .

Moonlighting FL
There was a PRC factory worker who was moonlighting as fl and just went back recently . The TS gave out ctc's during her stay here . Some samsters even went to her hostel for bonking .

Fuck buddy
Some of the samsters here whom KC the FTs colleagues and keep them as FB during their employment here .

It all depends on the samster .

1)If they wanna help the ft maximise their income during their stay here they will try to help intro to samsters here .

2)If they wanna keep her for themselves . They will try to help the ft with their own pockets .

Are you the selfish type but with deep pockets or the sincere wanna help her but pocket not deep enough type ??