View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Firstly to thank bro fl_slayer for the contact.
arranged to meet her up at 1pm today.

not very sure of which hotel she's referring to in the beginning but eventually found it. So later i found the hotel n saw her sitting at the hotel looby...
first impression is wow.... big white melons and a syt face. fast forward a little bit....
Booked a room and went up... apparently she seemed to have had a customer b4 me and so i bathed alone while she curl up in the bed to reply some of her sms. she's my best buy for this year i guess. in terms of value for money.

Started with me undressing her.. really a turn-on to see her big melons that defies gravity. very slim curvy waistline. She did some catbath while stealing some glances at me and continued to southward for a bbbj. then we switched positions and i planted a few kisses on her neck, melons n painted her below. very nice and neat lovehole she has. feels very tight and she stopped me from penetrating with my finger probably she felt a bit painful. painted her for a good 5min or so... then she gave me another bbbj as i was going soft already.. very good bbbj but seemed still inexperienced so not much of suction but it really felt great. then she rided on top of me with her big melons dangling against my face. really felt great as i sucked on her nipples which has already became slightly harder than before while my other hand grabbed her other melon. really so soft and i can confirm it's definitely natural. then i finished off missionary. btw, she's from sichuan

Really a value for money and not rushing at all. Definitely worth a try for bros who like syt and soft, silky fair boobs.

Looks 7/10
GFe:8/10
height:162cm without shoes. becoz i'm 165 but i'm taller than her.
boobs:9/10
body: 8/10
catbath: 7/10
Painting: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ:8/10
Skin: Perfect to my eye. 11/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Damage: $70+20(15room)+tips