View Single Post
Old 27-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
36E University Student SYT 22yo

Was at L25 with some bros when introduced me to this gem. After 5 minutes of chatting, headed straight to my favourite hotel at LXX.

Understand from her that she is currently studying in the university and is here to make some money for her school.

Once in the room, she stripped to her birthday suite and first look at her boob was….WOW damn big. Next in my mind was that maybe saggy but to my surprise, it’s very firm despite the size.

Proceeded to shower together and she offered to soap for me. Very GFE feeling and started frenching in the shower. I simply love the feeling. I also offered to wash for her and slowly down to her south. When I rubba her south, she came near me to French her and started frenching like long lost lovers.

Once in the bed, she offered to service me first, started the catbath from my right nipple to left – suck it hard. Catbath not so experience since she is new to this line but is willing to learn to make bros here satisfied. I took over the role and started servicing her from her boob & down to paint her slowly. Boob is too big – my hand can only cover half of it & light brownish erected nipples once I sucked & licked it.
Moved down & started to give her the lick of the century - by now I can hear the soft moaning let out by her.

Not too long, she said she wanted me to bonk her since she can’t take it anymore. A few shallow thrust followed by a few deep thrust landed her in “trouble”. Did her in missionary position, doggie….Then she let out a loud moan and grabbed me very tight (you know what happened)..Soon not too long, I unloaded my millions cums in the CD

FR:
Name: Wen Wen
Look: 7/10 (While we walked passed the coffeeshop, I heard someone whistling to her)
Body: 7/10 ( a bit bah bah but it's okie - you'll like it when you see her, very appropriate)
Boob: 36E (light brownish nipples, firm)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (very GFE feeling)
BJ: Didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 (very wet and responsive)
Damages: $70 +$10 (room) + CD
RTF: Definitely

She is working in the KTV in the night so if you want her service, please call her earlier to let her make arrangement.

Please PM me for contact.

Last edited by Redoxan; 27-07-2008 at 09:48 PM.