View Single Post
Old 25-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ti View Post
Anyway, enough for your cheapo advertisement on this hse liao, your far over rated FR & hard selling promotion already flood the forum , enter SBF everyday 1818, 1818..Damn sickening, there’s so many better girls in any nearby hse. By misleading the samsters what will you get? Every post 50cents? Or those can’t make it WL give you $10 discount cheap bonk?
I missleaded them?
My Fr's were based on true facts. None of it were created by my imagination. And most of the Other Fr's you see are more or less 80% true.
What's with the hatred of 1818 and you anyway? Someone ditched you?
Nbzz, you dun like stay out of there lah. Who force you to open your tiny little eyes and read?
Ugly little farking kid.
So far there's only 3 morons flaming 1818 and few others publicizing 1818 so much for no reason.
Other than that people are still Q'ing and patronising that house everyday.

Last edited by Zig Zach; 25-06-2008 at 12:42 PM.