View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 8

We spent the next one hour or so playing games. I felt a little uneasy cos I used to play those games with my ex-tirak pretty often. Anyway, when time was almost up we popped into the supermarket nearby to get some snacks. Min bought a pack of cuttlefish, which was the item that probably led to my downfall (I'll explain that later).

I forgot to mention that when I bought the tickets, I took a couple's seat. We walked into the cinema and got comfortable with Min hugging my hand and resting her head on my arm. That was when everything started. I started to keep stealing glances at her. Yes, stealing glances as if I was a secondary school kid having a crush on his female classmate. She caught me a couple of times and I responded by pecking her lips.

Halfway into the show, she opened that packet of cuttlefish and started to munch away. I looked towards her and she fed that long strand of cuttlefish into my mouth using hers. As we took bites from the strand, it grew shorter and our mouths came closer together till we kissed. And then we frenched. This time, I felt like I was doing it with my girlfriend, with someone I love.

"Xiao liao! Unforgiven, wake up your idea! This is a KTV girl. Remember you promised you will never go into another R/L with a WL ever again?" I thought to myself. I spent the rest of the movie deep in thoughts trying to make some sense of this sudden rush of emotions.

When the movie finished, we took a slow walk from RCA to the main road while I was smoking my Marlboro and Min was smoking her L&M. We didn't talk much, the silence was deafening. Something happened in there and it confused the hell out of me. We took a cab down to Huay Kwang to packet some stuff and back to my room for dinner.

After dinner, we stood outside the balcony (smoking again) and tried to make small talk. We talked about our past relationships among other stuff and I revealed to her I have been involved with a WL in the past. I also decided to tell her I have a liking for her.

"Min, pom kit wa pom chorp kun" Min, I think I like you.

"Jing ror?" Really?

"Jing Jing." Really.

"Min gaw chorp Unforgiven meung gan." I like you as well.
She said that as she hugged me.

We stood there for awhile enjoying the moment.

"Wo ai ni," she said. (she told me the day before she has been taking some mandarin lessons)

Hong kan liao, this is getting from bad to worse. I was falling deeper and deeper. Here is a KTV girl I have known for only two days telling me she loves me. How could that be possible? I debated in my mind if what she said was really true. Honestly I didn't fuck care. As long as I could enjoy this moment of happiness, I was content. I struggled with much difficulty not to tell her "I love you" as well. In my heart, I yearned to do it so much. But what I have learnt from my past relationship taught me not to. If I said that, I would be walking down the path of no return...

Last edited by TheUnforgiven; 03-08-2003 at 12:59 AM.